More than 90 group exercise classes
Renovated fitness center including two floors of cardio, strength machines, steam room, and sauna. Plus personal training, Pilates, TRX, pickleball, racquetball, and more!
Programs beyond fitness for you and your family: Camp, Early Childhood, Cultural Arts, Travel, Sports
JCC Rockland welcomes all ages, faiths and backgrounds.
What are you waiting for? Contact us today to start shedding that winter weight, look and feel fantastic this summer.
*Restrictions apply. Valid only on annual memberships
Get your FREE 7 day pass
A Fitness and Wellness Membership at JCC Rockland includes
- 2 introductory sessions with a personal trainer to get you started
- Discounted rates for specialty fitness classes, camps, sports leagues, school break camps, trips and many other JCC Rockland programs
- 2 complimentary tickets to a cultural arts event (Annual Festival of Arts, Books and Culture or Annual International Jewish Film Festival)
- 2 VIP passes for a friend
- Referral bonus when your friends join the JCC
- More than 90 group exercise classes
- Personal training for those who want to take their workouts to the next level
- Locker rooms with full amenities
- Racquetball court
- Babysitting services
- Private Pilates studio within the fitness center
- Senior Center
- Family events
- A Perkville account to earn points and redeem for special discount
- Swim lessons and aquatics classes (seasonal)
90 FREE Group Exercise classes
Cycling Zumba Row Classical Yoga HIIT Mat Pilates Pound Workout Tai Chi RowFit Chisel Hatha Yoga Barre None Heavy Bag Kickboxing Express Core Dance Cross Fitness and more…
Ready to get started?
845.362.4400 ext. 209
Help support your community center by becoming
a JCC Community Member and receive the
- Discount pricing for many programs.
- Complimentary 1-month individual Fitness pass (non-transferable).
- Priority registration for programs.
- Full access to member programs in the Chazen Senior Center.
Get your FREE 3 day pass
Schedule a tour
JCC has changed my life for betterGeorge Jacobson, NY
In 2010, I had a major heart attack. I survived my heart attack and recovered so quickly because I am an avid exerciser and work out on a regular basis. Here at the J, I found what works for me, and that’s cycling classes. But there is something here for everyone and for all fitness levels. Read more.
You get 8 gyms in 1!Danny Cabrera, NY
They have a lot of smaller studios that are all really well-equipped. It’s like having 7 or 8 gyms in 1. We can go into the studio and put on our music and do our own thing.
This is a friendly neighborhood gymWilliam Phillips, NY
The staff here has really made us feel welcome and we’ve recommended the J to all our friends and a lot of them have joined. We have a great time while we are here.
I saw immediate results!Kyla Basso , NY
The personal Pilates sessions are really amazing. I literally saw results after the first session. I looked leaner, my posture was improved, my muscles more toned. It was remarkable. Read more.
You can’t beat the atmosphere; it’s great.Sharon Schneider , NY
I have been a member of the JCC’s fitness center since the day it opened. I just can’t see going to any other gym. It really is a fun, warm place. It just feels like home.