Outdoor Group Fitness Classes
As the warm weather continues, we are adding some classes outside. Check the App for details.
Here are a few helpful tips before coming to an outdoor class:
- Masks are optional, when participants maintain 6-feet of social distancing.
- Please bring a filled water bottle. Bottle-fill stations are inside the Russin Fitness and Wellness Center. Masks are required inside the J.
- Member check-in for outdoor classes is at the reception desk in the main lobby (mask required). Members will be asked to swipe in, have temperature checks, and answer standard covid-related questions. Upon completion, members will be given a sticker so instructors can confirm all protocols have been followed.
- In the event of inclement weather, classes may be moved inside. Check with the receptionist to confirm.
- Please continue to bring your own mat.
Starting in May, we are happy to announce:
- Reservations are no longer required to book workouts in the Fitness Center. Group fitness classes, racquetball, and Pickleball still require a reservation.
- Towel service resumes, and includes exercise and shower towels.
- Saturday and Sunday hours are extended until 2pm.
- Pick-up basketball resumes Saturdays and Sundays from 7-9am, with reservations.
- More Group Fitness Classes have been added.
- The Mind Body Studio has received a makeover, including having the floors refinished.
- The Cafe at the J is Opening
refer a friend
Reserve your spot in the JCC Rockland App
In-person Fitness Schedule
EISENKRAFT GYMNASIUM OPEN GYM TIMES
Maximize your membership with the JCC Rockland app!
The app is your portal to 100s of workouts and classes–perfect for days when you can’t make it to the J – let a class or workout come to you!
On Demand Classes
Our JCC instructors have teamed up with top fitness instructors from around the country to create an On Demand class library, including Yoga, Pilates, Boxing, Martial Arts, HIIT, and more. 150+ classes to choose from, offered at all levels.the virtual support web page
Contact usReception Desk
845.362.4400 ext. 113
Fitness & Wellness General Manager
firstname.lastname@example.org · ext. 112
Katherina (Kat) Colucci
Fitness and Wellness Director
email@example.com · ext. 104
firstname.lastname@example.org · ext. 189
Enhanced Safety and Protocols
We have enhanced several safety and cleaning protocols. Please abide by these protocols so you do not put our staff in an uncomfortable position.
Mask, Physical Distance, and Other Reminders
Masks must be worn at all times while in the building, in all spaces. Masks need to cover your nose and mouth. No exceptions. Failure to wear a mask will lead to consequences, including a 2-week membership suspension.
Wipe-down equipment before and after use.
Wash your hands before and after your workout. Avoid touching your face.
If you are feeling sick, please stay home.
If you are quarantined for any reason, please stay home.
Out of State Travel
Please refer to ny.gov before returning to the J after travel to see the latest instruction on current protocols.