Beyond the Bell, JCC Rockland’s school age childcare program, provides quality after-school childcare. We offer homework assistance, snacks, and supervised activities geared to your child’s age group, developmental needs, and personal interests. Parents will have peace of mind knowing their children are safe and well cared for after school.
Philosophy of Beyond the Bell
Beyond the Bell provides quality after-school childcare for children in grades K-7 (5-13 yrs old) at several sites in Rockland County.
Beyond the Bell is committed to enhancing the overall well-being of children who attend our school age care program. Our program is designed to both enrich and complement your child’s school experience. To that end, we strive to provide:
- A safe, healthy, stable environment
- Capable, sensitive, caring and energetic staff who understand the needs of children in an after school environment and who take part in ongoing staff development
- Well-organized, age-appropriate activities and games
Beyond the Bell programs are currently offered at the following locations:
- Clarkstown Central School District:
New City Elementary &
- Nyack School District:
Valley Cottage Elementary
- Pearl River School District:
Program located at Franklin Avenue with service from all Pearl River Elementary Schools & Pearl River Middle School
Transporation provided by school District.