14th annual international
Jewish Film Festival
is accepting entries for the 2017 Festival
MARCH 5 – APRIL 5, 2017
The JCC hosts screenings in multiple venues throughout the county. Our festival is a destination for film fans from all over the Lower Hudson Valley.
Contemporary (2014 and later) features, comedies, biographies, documentaries, romance, historical sagas, shorts, animated, Holocaust- related themes, student and experimental works which explore and celebrate Jewish culture, heritage, ritual, issues and peoplehood.
Films in English are requested open captioned for the deaf and hearing impaired.
- Films must be Rockland County, Northern Bergen County & Orange County and/or theatrical/broadcast/dvd sales premieres.
- Exclusivity must be granted in The Lower Hudson Valley including Rockland, Northern Bergen & Orange Counties. Must not have been shown or scheduled to be screened prior to April 5, 2017 in commercial, museum, library, university, non-profit venues or theaters.
- Submit screener link or DVD in preferred NTSC Region Free or Region 1
- Foreign language films must be English titled/dubbed.
- Include brief synopsis, honors, awards, film website, distributor, press contact information as well as screening fee.
- Ship DVD in bubble wrap mailer or box, no fiber filled envelopes. Dvd’s will be returned only with pre-paid, self-addressed envelope.
There is no submission fee
Notification of selections will be sent on a rolling basis, no later than 12/1/16.
Submissions can be sent to the following:
Attn Film Festival
450 West Nyack Rd
West Nyack, NY 10994