Entering grades 6-10
JUNE 26-AUG 18, 2017 (No camp July 4)
8 WEEKLY SESSIONS
9AM-4PM Before and aftercare available (additional fee)
Teen Travel provides young teens a unique summer camp experience. Teens venture out on day trips, late night trips and overnight excursions while forming lifelong friendships.
Campers find themselves on an exciting adventure every day. Explore cities across the northeast, visit area beaches, go to sporting events, amusement parks, enjoy interactive workshops, attend special events, and more!
Teen Travel campers also participate in community service projects throughout the summer that teach the value of giving back to their communities.
- Full week and 3 day a week (M-W) options (not available week 2)
- 8 weeks of local day trips, late night trips, overnights, adventures, friends, memories and more
- Trips to NY, NJ, CT, MA and PA
- Amusement parks, beach trips, sports outings, city visits (trips subject to change)
- 5 day option includes weekly overnights
- 3 day option includes 1 late night (excludes week 2)
Meet Emily R Shotland, Teen Travel Adventure Camp Program Director.
Learn 18 things about Emily.