2020 JCC MACCABI GAMES & ARTSFEST™
August 9 – 14, 2020
For Athletes & Artists ages 13 – 16 years old
The experience begins on Sunday with an opening ceremony and the competition continues through Thursday, August 8 with a closing ceremony in the evening. Athletes & Artists return home on Friday morning.
2020 SPORTS & ART SPECIALTIES
Boys Basketball 14U
Boys Basketball 16U
Girls Basketball 16U
Boys Baseball 16U
Boys Soccer 16U
Boys Soccer 14U
Girls Soccer 16U
Girls Volleyball 16U
Flag Football 16U
Girls Softball 16U
Boys and Girls Tennis 13-16
Boys and Girls Table Tennis 13-16
Track and Field
Social Media Squad
*New for 2020
All Team Rockland athletes must:
- Be between the ages of 13 and 16 as of July 1, 2020 to compete.
- Have at least one Jewish parent and identify as being Jewish on a year-round basis.
- Reside in Rockland County, Orange County, or some parts of Bergen County.
Team Rockland athletes are required to:
- Be available for practices in the Spring (if needed).
- Attend an orientation session in the summer prior to the Games (a parent may attend if the athlete is unavailable).
- Be available the entire week of the Games, from the Opening Ceremony on Sunday night until the closing party on Thursday night. All members of Team Rockland must participate in all events the week of the Games.
- Follow all rules and regulations as stated in the athlete confirmation kit.
A $250 deposit must be given to reserve an athlete’s space on the roster.
Athletes participating in individual events may register on a first-come, first-served basis by paying a $250 deposit. Space may be limited in some individual events.
FEES & PAYMENTS
The cost of participating with Team Rockland is $1350
All Maccabi participants must be a current JCC Rockland community member through the duration of the games. For those who are not members, the cost to become a community member is an additional $250.
All paperwork and fees are due by April 1, 2020.
After this date, a late fee of $150 per late item will be assessed and your participation may be at risk.
Limited financial aid is available. For information please contact Jacob Schneider: firstname.lastname@example.org at 845.362.4400