Why Join the JCC Rockland Legacy Society?
Legacy gifts make a huge impact in helping maintain the long-term sustainability and financial
health of JCC Rockland.
What is JCC Rockland Legacy Society?
JCC Rockland Legacy Society members make generous provisions for the JCC through their wills
or estate plans, retirement accounts, or through other planned giving methods. For many
people, this forward thinking philanthropy makes it possible to make a significant long-term
contribution that otherwise might be beyond reach.
What are the Benefits of Legacy Society Membership?
- Legacy gifts offer donors a way to show appreciation to an organization that they have been philanthropically devoted to during their lifetime.
- A Legacy gift can be made to support JCC Rockland whose future you would like to secure.
- This is one way to communicate to your children and grandchildren the JCC Rockland is important to you.
- Legacy Society membership offers an opportunity to help sustain the vibrancy of our Rockland Jewish community and help the JCC plan for its future.
With appreciation for this generous gift, members of the JCC Rockland Legacy Society will receive:
- Recognition on JCC Rockland’s Legacy Wall
- Listing on the JCC Rockland Website
To become a member of the JCC Rockland Legacy Society please complete the form below and fax it to 845.362.5107 attn Nancy Adler or email her at email@example.com. For any questions please call David Kirschtel, CEO at 845.362.4400 ext 108 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org of intent
JCC Rockland Legacy Society
Supporters as of 6.22.18
Mary and Paul Adler
Leonard J. Birbrower
Walter Block Z”l
Robin and Mitch Brill
Jill and Jeffrey Degen
Estelle and Allan Eisenkraft
Helene and Steve Gold
Pam and Fred Greenspan
Elyse and Mark Hausner
Elayna and David Kirschtel
Micki and Jim Leader
Blossom Milyoner Z”l
Donna and Don Riley
Gwen and Steve Rosenzweig
Linda & Barry Russin
Ellie and Dan Salmon
Sharon and Howard Schneider
Randi and Michael Silvermintz
Anne and Joel Zbar