J-Rock School Break Program
FOR YOUTH IN GRADES KINDERGARTEN – 7 GRADE
SCHOOL CALENDAR 2019/2020
Subject to Change. Please check your local school calendar.
27 Nyack Early Release
27 JRock Clarkstown
4 Clarkstown Early Release – REGISTER
11 Clarkstown Early Release – REGISTER
13 Nyack Early Release – REGISTER
20 Nyack Early Release – REGISTER
23 Winter Break JRock Vacation Program – REGISTER
24 Winter Break JRock Vacation Program – REGISTER
26 Winter Break JRock Vacation Program – REGISTER
27 Winter Break JRock Vacation Program – REGISTER
30 Winter Break JRock Vacation Program – REGISTER
31 Winter Break JRock Vacation Program – REGISTER
20 MLK Day JRock Vacation Program – REGISTER
3 Clarkstown Closed JRock Vacation Program – REGISTER
17 Presidents Week JRock Vacation Program – REGISTER
18 Presidents Week JRock Vacation Program – REGISTER
19 Presidents Week JRock Vacation Program – REGISTER
20 Presidents Week JRock Vacation Program – REGISTER
21 Presidents Week JRock Vacation Program – REGISTER
4 Clarkstown Early Release
11 Clarkstown Early Release
20 Schools Closed JRock Vacation Program
3 Nyack Early Release
8 Nyack and Pearl River Early Release
10-17 Spring Break JRock Vacation Program
22 Clarkstown Closed JRock Vacation Program
23 Clarkstown Early Release
24-26 Schools Early Release
J-Rock Programs include 2 daily snacks and lunch (no outside food is permitted in the building). If your child(ren) has any allergies or dietary restrictions please inform us at time of registration so accommodations can be arranged.
Staff: We strive to provide the best and most qualified staff for all of our youth programs. All of our counselor staff have previous experience working with children ages 4-13. Additionally, are background checked, attend ongoing trainings and all staff 18 years old or older are certified in CPR and first aid; many of our younger staff are certified as well. We operate on a 1 Staff to 8 Camper ratio.
Beyond the Bell Member Early Bird: $70/day (must register 1 week prior to date)
Early Care (7:30-9am)
Late Care (5-6:30pm)
J-Rock Members $8/day Public $14/day
- Registration for all half day programs closes 1 week prior to program date
- A minimum of 10 participants (a minimum of 3 days prior to event date ) are needed to run each day of J-Rock
- No refunds are given after registration has been processed
- Credits are at the discretion of JCC Rockland and are subject to an administrative fee, such credits if awarded must be used towards another J-Rock program within the same school year.
- Permission slips and trip waivers MUST be signed before or at drop-off the day of the trip. Any camper without such documents signed will not be permitted to participate in the trip and the fees will not be refunded.
- Registration within 48 hours of event date is subject to a $10 late registration fee and any and all discounts, specials and coupon will not be accepted at this time. Acceptance is based on program availability.
- Late pick up (after 6:30) will be charged at a rate of $35 for every 15 minutes or part thereof per child. These fees MUST be paid at time of pick up or will be charged to your payment method on file the next business day.
- Payment for the program is due at time of registration
- Participant’s JCC account must be in good standing at time of registration and remain that way throughout the program
- I understand that program registration implies permission to use photos taken during the program for publicity purposes and an understanding that no compensation will be provided for such use of these photos.
- I understand that JCC Rockland reserves the right to remove or suspend a child from the program for just cause and that fees will not be refunded.
- J-Rock includes snacks and lunch no outside food is permitted. If your child has a dietary restriction please discuss this with us before registration. This is a peanut free facility.