HOW TO REGISTER
Online registration is easy, convenient, and safe – and can be done from the convenience of your home, computer, laptop or tablet. Click the Register button on the program page or the Browse/Search Programs button to the right.
Register in Person or by Phone
To register in person at the JCC please see Donna Bergstol, Registrar.
To register by phone call Donna at 845.362.4400 ext. 100.
JCC Rockland accepts all forms of payment:
cash, check and most major credit cards.
For general registration questions call us at 845.362.4400 ext. 100. For questions about specific programs, see contact name and phone extension on the page the program is listed.
Advance registration is required. A minimum enrollment is required to run all classes. In the event of low registration, classes may be canceled
Member Rates & Requirements
• You must be a member in good standing for the duration of the class/program to receive member rates.
• JCC Rockland Family Membership entitles registrants to member rates for immediate
family members residing at the main account holders address only.
• Grandparents registering grandchildren for classes or programs only qualify for the
member price if they are the child’s legal guardian. Grandparents living with their
children are required to maintain their own JCC membership.
• Membership fees are not refundable.
Cancellations & Refunds
• For cancellations due to low enrollment, a full refund will be issued.
• If you withdraw from a multi-session class prior to the start date, a refund will be issued minus a $25 administrative fee.
• If you withdraw after a class has begun or a sports draft has taken place, no refund will be issued.
• If you miss a class, meeting, program or one time event, no refund or make-up session will be offered.
How to Register Online
Follow these simple instructions to get started:
- Click the REGISTER ONLINE button or the BROWSE/REGISTER PROGRAMS button.
- To search for programs by keyword, enter a word in the keyword box and click SEARCH.
Examples of keywords are:
Senior Adult Programs
Experiment with keywords and discover the variety of programs and events we offer at JCC Rockland.
- To browse all of our programs, click BROWSE.
Choose from the list of tags on your screen to browse our programs by department, age group, or theme. You can even purchase Personal Training or Pilates sessions, gift certificates, or sign up for a JCC Community Membership.
- Click back on your browser to return to the tag bank to browse other events or programs.
- To REGISTER, click the box next to the program or event name and click Register.
If you have any problems setting up your online account, have issues with your transaction, forget your password, or just have a question, please contact Donna Bergstol, Registrar, at 845-362-4400 ext. 100 between 9am and 5pm.