JCC Rockland is looking for highly motivated fitness professionals to join our team of group exercise instructors. We have a robust program, that includes 90+ weekly classes in a variety of formats, including boxing, yoga, indoor cycling, Zumba, boot camp, and more. We are looking to hire instructors to take on regular, weekly classes, as well as serve as subs for existing classes.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Ability to design a group exercise programs that are dynamic, motivating and creative.
- Execute group fitness programs in a safe and effective manner, and appropriately provide modifications.
- Provide the highest quality of customer service.
- Experience teaching to varied demographics and participants of all levels.
- Team players, who exude positive energy that encourages others to achieve their health and wellness goals.
- Participate in continuing education programs and maintain current certifications.
- Current certification by a nationally accredited organization.
- Minimum of 1-yr experience actively leading successful classes.
- Current CPR/AED certification.
JCC Rockland Offers:
- Competitive pay and flexible schedule.
- Complimentary fitness membership for those who lead regular classes.
Group Exercise/Pilates Manager