All classes subject to change without advance notice. Last-minute changes will only be posted on the JCC Rockland App. Pre-registration for all all classes is required. Reservations can be made via the JCC Rockland App.
Please remember to delete your reservation if you are not able to attend.
We also offer a wide range of virtual fitness classes, which you take “on demand” on the JCC Rockland app. Classes are led by your favorite JCC instructors, as well as some new faces.
- 9-9:40am 450 Cycling with Tracy (Cycling Studio)
- 10-10:40am Yoga with Stephanie (Aerobics Studio) New Location
- 11-11:40am Zumba with Beatriz (Aerobics Studio)
- 9-9:40am Circuit Training with Sarah (Aerobics Studio)
- 10-10:40am 450 Cycling with Lauren (Cycling Studio)
- 10-10:40am Tai Chi with Barrie (Backyard Studio)
- 10-10:40am Seated Circuit with Lisa (Adler Board Room)
- 10:15-10:55am Barre Groove with Theresa (Aerobics Studio)
- 10:30-11:10am HIIT Training with Sarah (Livestream) NEW Begins Jan. 18
- 5:30-6:10pm Yoga with Stephanie (Mind Body Studio)
- 6-6:40pm Body Conditioning with Christine (Aerobics Studio)
- 6:30-7:10am Circuit Training with Lisa (Aerobics Studio)
- 9-9:40am Body Conditioning with Stephanie (Aerobics Studio)
- 9-9:40am Row Fit with Chris (Rowing Studio)
- 10-10:40am Mat Pilates with Dana (Aerobics Studio)
- 10:30-11:10am Body Conditioning with Stephanie (Livestream) NEW Begins Jan. 19
- 10-10:40am 450 Cycling with Tracy (Cycling Studio)
- 11-11:40am Zumba with Jen (Aerobics Studio)
- 9-9:40am 450 Cycling with Christine (Cycling Studio)
- 9-9:40am Active Body Conditioning with Stephanie (Aerobics Studio)
- 10-10:40am Core and Upper Body with Christine (Aerobics Studio)
- 10-10:40am Chair Yoga with Marina (Adler Board Room)
- 10-10:40am Yoga Flexibility with Terry (Mind Body Studio)
- 10:30-10:40am Dirty30 Total Body Express with Kat (Livestream) NEW Begins Jan. 27
- 1:30-2:10pm Boot Camp with Kathy (Livestream) NEW Begins Jan. 20
- 5:30-6:10pm 450 Cycle with Chad (Cycling Studio)
- 5:30-6:10pm Body Conditioning with Liz (Aerobics Studio)
- 6:15-6:55am 450 Cycle with Chad (Cycling Studio)
- 8-8:40am 450 Cycle with Christine (Cycling Studio)
- 9-9:40am Body Conditioning with Sarah (Aerobics Studio)
- 10-10:40am Functional Fitness with Chris (Aerobics Studio)
- 10 -10:40am Rowing with Lynn (Rowing Studio)
- 10:30-11:10am Pilates with Dana (Livestream) NEW Begins Jan. 21
- 6:30-7:10pm Zumba with Beatriz (Aerobics Studio)
- 6:30-7:10am Cycle and Strength with Lisa (Cycling Studio)
- 9-9:40am 450 Cycling Liz (Cycling Studio)
- 10-10:40am Core and Lower Body with Liz (Aerobics Studio)
- 10-10:40am Tai Chi with Barrie (Livestream) NEW Begins Jan. 22
- 10:15-10:55pm Mat Pilates with Theresa. (Mind Body Studio)
- 11-11:40am Chair Zumba with Theresa/Jen (Adler Board Room)
- 12-12:40pm Zumba with Jen (Aerobics Studio)
- 9-9:40am 450 Cycle with Lynn (Cycling Studio)
- 10:30-11:10am Yoga/Pilates with Stephanie Hand (Aerobics Studio)
Intense, easy on the joints workout designed to get results by incorporating specific training drills on a bike designed to challenge and invigorate you. All fitness levels.
ACTIVE BODY CONDITIONING
Train your muscles to help you with daily activity, reduce risk of injury, and improve your quality of life. Beginner, intermediate levels.
Exhilarating! A fusion of Ballet Elements and Soulful Dance that will keep your body toned and energized for days! All levels.
A total body workout designed to tone, sculpt, and improve strength and cardiovascular endurance. All levels welcome
Yes, boxing can be fun! This invigorating class features instruction on proper stance, basic punches, defensive moves and much more. You are sure to break a sweat without breaking your spirit! All levels.
Create a happy mental state. This class is a gentle form of yoga that uses breathing techniques to help improve strength, flexibility, and mental health.
This is a gentle form classic Zumba, which is a fusion of Latin and international rhythms creates an intoxicating environment to dance your calories away in this highly energetic dance class. Moves are done seated or standing. Everyone is welcome!
Total body workout that combines strength, agility, cardio, and stability.
Core and Lower Body
This hits the entire lower body, while really focusing on the strength & stability of the hips. While the workout is predominantly lower-body, you’ll get a great core workout.
Core and Upper Body
Build back strength and lean muscle, while reinforce proper posture.
While the workout is predominantly upper -body, you’ll get a great core workout.
Cycle and Strength
Indoor cycling with off-the-bike intervals of body weight exercises and boxing techniques. This total body workout is designed to improve strength and power. No cycling shoes or boxing gloves required. Just bring a towel and water… we got the rest covered!
Get fit for daily activities! This calorie-burning workout will increase cardiovascular and muscular endurance as well as balance, agility and coordination. All fitness levels welcome.
Think “long lean body”. This class is based on the traditional studies of Joseph Pilates. The exercises combine core activities and breathing and relaxation to increase flexibility and help with postural alignments. All fitness levels.
An intense and effective low impact, total body workout on the Concept2 Indoor Rower. Row Fit focuses on the arms, legs and core making it a compliment to your current cardiovascular and strength routine.
Rowing is one of the few non-weight bearing sports that exercises all the major muscle groups, including quads, biceps, triceps, lats, glutes and abdominal muscles. Rowing improves cardiovascular endurance and muscular strength.
This is a safe and effective workout designed to elevate your heart rate, while improving balance, strength and cardiovascular health. Everyone is welcome!
Taught in the traditional method of Chinese Martial Arts, this class generates power through exercises that focus on flexibility, body alignment, relaxation and breathing.
Ever feel you need a jump start to your day? Yoga is a soothing experience designed to encourage better circulation, flexibility, reduce stress, improve balance and mental clarity.
All fitness levels.
If you think you are too inflexible to begin a yoga practice, think again. This full body movement class will improve your flexibility, strength and help you to decrease stress.
Beginner, intermediate levels.
Perfect fusion of energizing yoga poses and with the core powerhouse that Pilates provides.
A fusion of Latin and international rhythms creates an intoxicating environment to dance your calories away in this highly energetic dance class.
All fitness levels.