JCC Rockland is looking for part-time fitness receptionists, including nights and weekends to join our team of fitness professionals. The fitness receptionist should exemplify a high level of customer service, while creating a warm, friendly, and energetic environment. The fitness receptionist will be responsible for answering phones, responding to emails, handling customer issues and requests, while supporting the fitness management team with daily administrative projects.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet members in a warm, friendly, energetic manner.
- Answer phones within 3 rings with the appropriate greeting. Insure that calls and messages are relayed appropriately.
- Assist in retail sales and personal training services.
- Maintain all front desk ledgers.
- Respond to members’ concerns and suggestions in a timely, consistent, and professional manner.
- Support and maintain the fitness center etiquette.
- Assist with special projects, events and promotions as needed.
- Handle opening and closing managerial walkthroughs by using the opening and closing checklists.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Publisher) as well as Gmail.
- Strong interest in working in the fitness industry.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong grasp of customer service.
- High School Diploma, 1 year of experience in hospitality/service/fitness industry.
- CPR/AED certified.
Customer Relations Manager