JCC Rockland is currently looking for talented coaches to run small group training classes in the Fitness 450 program. We need dedicated and motivated fitness professionals passionate about helping others reach their health and wellness goals.
Fitness 450 is a heart rate driven, High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) program.
All appropriate candidates will have the opportunity to observe existing classes and prepare an audition workout.
- Ability to design group exercise programs tailored to the needs and goals of the participants.
- Execute group fitness programs in a safe and effective manner.
- Proactively assist participants with fitness equipment, and provide modification exercises when needed.
- Create dynamic group workouts on a regular basis.
- Provide the highest quality of customer service.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an eagerness to grow client base.
- Team player.
- Participate in continuing education programs and maintain current certifications.
- Minimum one year of personal training and/or group exercise experience with a solid knowledge functional training principles and practices.
- Hold a valid certification through a nationally accredited source.
- Current CPR/AED certification.
Hourly rate and commission.
Group Exercise/Pilates Manager