Private Swim Lessons
Youth, teens and adults Ages 2+
- 30 minutes private or semi-private swim lesson with certified swim instructor
- Learn to swim and water safety
- Improve swim skills
- Build self-esteem while learning new skills
- Instruction based on Red Cross swim standards
- Learn stroke mechanics, and techniques related to swim level
- Instruction through games, songs and challenges to enhance the learning process
Flexible schedule 1-3 times a week
Member $40 Public $55
Member $105 Public $150
Member $180 Public $270
To register and for more information about lessons please contact the Camp Office at 845.362.4400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lessons will be scheduled at time of registration. Those not potty trained must wear a swim diaper under their swim suit. Registration must be completed by speaking with Melinda or Lisa in the Camps Office.