Entering grades K-6
JUNE 27-AUG 17, 2018 (No camp July 4)
Flexible registration choose any 2 weeks up to full summer (7weeks & 2 days)
9am-4pm (early care 7:30-9am and late care 4-6:30pm included at no additional fee at JCC, transportation from JCC and other local stop included)
Yomi & Yomi Sr strikes a harmonious balance between nature and innovation—and gives campers access to the latest resources:
- Baseball fields, tennis courts, 3 basketball courts, covered floor hockey court, soccer fields, 5 GaGa pits and a sand volleyball court
- Three large pools of varying depths and an awesome water slide
- Health Center with an EMT/Nurse
- State-of-the-art air-conditioned ceramics, jewelry-making and art studios with classes taught by 92Y instructors
- Film-making studio
- Lego loft
- Vegetable garden
- Open air amphitheater for special events, musicals, dance and drama programs
- Camp group shelters, with bathrooms and cubbies for personal belongings
- Archery range
- Interactive multi-media and nature center
- Climbing tower with zip-line
- Super Soccer Stars
- Fly Art Yoga
- The Baseball Center
- Tennis Innovators
- PopFit Kids
- Top equestrian and golf professionals
JCC Rockland offers Yomi & Yomi Sr thru a partnership with 92nd Street Y Camps.
Yomi & Yomi Sr collaborates with the New York Academy of Science to bring our campers fun and innovative STEM (science, technology, engineering, and math) programming.
For children entering 5th and 6th grades, we offer this extension of Yomi with more choice and individuality. Yomi Seniors follow their passions and interests by selecting “majors” and “minors” — morning special-interest programs that include a variety of sports, photography, art bash, film, dance, model building, yoga, outdoor cooking, nature and gardening. Yomi Seniors go on exciting day trips throughout the summer including a baseball game, amusement park and waterpark. The program highlights include an overnight trip to Hershey Park, and an outdoor camping adventure. And for added excitement, we give Yomi Seniors the chance to find out what sleepaway camp is all about, with an end-of-summer four-day retreat to the Poconos.
All trips are included in fees.