Entering grades 6-8
JUNE 29 – AUG 21, 2020
9AM-4PM Before and aftercare available (additional fee)
J-Teens provides campers a unique summer camp experience. Program highlights include:
- 3 mornings on the JCC campus participating in a program of their choice
- Free swim
- Afternoon programming that may feature a social action initiative, a team sport and indoor/outdoor cooking
- Scheduled periods for choice activities
- Theme days, special events and activity days, interactive workshops and more
- Day trip adventure to amusement parks, beaches, sports outings, etc. (Tuesdays and Thursdays)
- 1 overnight trip per session – campers will depart on Thursday morning and will return Friday afternoon (Week 3 and week 7)
- Week 1- Tuesday Circle Line Cruise in NYC, Thursday Splashdown Beach Waterpark
- Week 2- Tuesday Cipherseeker Escape Room. Thursday Long Branch Beach
- Week 3– Tuesday Bronx Zoo. Thursday Club Getaway overnight
- Week 4-Tuesday Chef it Up in Nutley NJ. Thursday Mountain Creek Waterpark
- Week 5– Tuesday Norwalk Aquarium. Thursday NJY Camps overnight
- Week 6– Tuesday Rye Beach. Thursday Six Flags Great Adventure
- Week 7– New City Bowl and Lunch. Thursday Brownstone Adventure Park
- Week 8– FunFuzion. Thursday Sababa Beach.
Meet Jacob Schneider, J-Teens Program Director.
Learn 18 things about Jacob.
For more photos from Teen Travel trips please visit their Facebook album