FOR YOUTH IN GRADES KINDERGARTEN* – 7 GRADE
(Grades K to 7)
Campers will spend their day engaged in themed activities including arts and crafts, sports programs music, cooking, specialists, entertainers and more.
J ROCK TRIPS
(Grades 3 to 7)
J Rock Trips campers will find themselves on an exciting adventure every day. Hop on board and embark on adventures at entertainment and gaming centers, action venues and workshops arenas.
J ROCK Jr
9am-6:30pm (no early care offered this week)
Summer Circus Fun!
Wet and Wild Water Fun
Wacky Water Day
Fun on the Farm
Kids Baking Championship
J ROCK Trips
J Rock Programs include 2 daily snacks and lunch (no outside food is permitted in the building). If your child(ren) has any allergies or dietary restrictions please inform us at time of registration so accommodations can be arranged.
Staff: We strive to provide the best and most qualified staff for all of our youth programs. All of our counselor staff have previous experience working with children ages 4-13. Additionally, are background checked, attend ongoing trainings and all staff 18 years old or older are certified in CPR and first aid; many of our younger staff are certified as well. We operate on a 1 Staff to 8 Camper ratio.
Program Hours & Fees
Early Care (7:30-9am) and Late Care at no additional fee (5-6:30pm), but registration is required
Member $60 Public $80
J Rock Trips
Member $70 Public $90
(not valid on trips program)
Member $40 Public $60
(not valid for trips program)
Member $270 Public $360
J Rock Policies
- A minimum of 10 participants (a minimum of 3 days prior to event date ) are needed to run each day of J Rock Jr
- A minimum of 15 participants (a minimum of 3 days prior to event date) are needed to run and J Rock Trips
- No refunds are given after registration has been processed
- Credits are at the discretion of JCC Rockland and are subject to an administrative fee, such credits if awarded must be used towards another J Rock program within the same school year.
- Permission slips and trip waivers MUST be signed before or at drop-off the day of the trip. Any camper without such documents signed will not be permitted to participate in the trip and the fees will not be refunded.
- Registration within 48 hours of event date is subject to a $10 late registration fee and any and all discounts, specials and coupon will not be accepted at this time. Acceptance is based on program availability.
- Late pick up (after 6:30) will be charged at a rate of $35 for every 15 minutes or part thereof per child. These fees MUST be paid at time of pick up or will be charged to your payment method on file the next business day.
- Payment for the program is due at time of registration
- Participant’s JCC account must be in good standing at time of registration and remain that way throughout the program
- I understand that program registration implies permission to use photos taken during the program for publicity purposes and an understanding that no compensation will be provided for such use of these photos.
- I understand that JCC Rockland reserves the right to remove or suspend a child from the program for just cause and that fees will not be refunded.
- J Rock Jr includes snacks and lunche no outside food is permitted. If your child has a dietary restriction please discuss this with us before registration.
We operate on the Clarkstown, Nyack and Pearl River school calendars. We also need a minimum of 10 participants one week prior to the program to guarantee it will run. Advance registration requested and late registrations will be accepted based on space and staff ratio at an additional late fee of $10/day per child.
Jun 19-23 – J Rock will be in session
See J Rock area above for details