Aug 20-31 only
Youth ages 3- entering grade 6
General information-Programs are offered with daily registration the two weeks between camp ending and school starting. The program runs 9am-5pm with early care starting at 7:30am and late care until 6:30pm (additional fees apply). S’More Camp includes daily theme activities, recreational swim, snack and lunch. No outside food is permitted. Please send your camper with a swimsuit, towel and sunscreen daily. Closed toe shoes are required to participate in activities.
Monday, Aug 20: Wet N Wild
Come get Wet N Wild as we spend the day doing all things related to water, form games to crafts and even a water slide!
Tuesday, Aug 21: Creative Crafts
Get your creative juices flowing as we get crafty in the art room and kitchen.
Wednesday, Aug 22: Silly Science
Become a scientist with amazing experiments.
Thursday, Aug 23: Outdoor Adventure
Learn basic survival skills, go on a hike and create your very own bird feeder.
Friday, Aug 24: Olympics
Let the Games begin! Each group will break into two teams and take part in challenges at each of their activities.
Monday, Aug 27: Dip & Flip
Take a dip in the pool after working up a sweat when you tumble and flip with our amazing gymnastics instructor.
Tuesday, Aug 28: Art Adventure
It may be summer but school is just around the corner. Create some useful DIY projects to use at home and school for the fall.
Wednesday, Aug 29: Barnyard Fun
Cuddle and snuggle with our cute animals from a visiting petting zoo.
Thursday, Aug 30: Sports Spectacular
Soccer, Gaga, Basketball and more. We will try out as many different sports as we can fit one day.
Friday, Aug 31: End of Summer Bash
- Members: $80/day
- Public: $95/day
- Early Care $8/day
- Late Care $8/day
- Early & Late Care $14/day
JRock School Break Program
FOR YOUTH IN GRADES KINDERGARTEN – 7 GRADE
J ROCK Dates and Themes
2018 school year
Early Release Days
Tues, Jun 19 Clarkstow
Wed, Jun 20 Clarkstown, Nyack and Gerard Berman
Thur, Jun 21 All Schools
Fri, Jun 22 All Schools
J Rock Programs include 2 daily snacks and lunch (no outside food is permitted in the building). If your child(ren) has any allergies or dietary restrictions please inform us at time of registration so accommodations can be arranged.
Staff: We strive to provide the best and most qualified staff for all of our youth programs. All of our counselor staff have previous experience working with children ages 4-13. Additionally, are background checked, attend ongoing trainings and all staff 18 years old or older are certified in CPR and first aid; many of our younger staff are certified as well. We operate on a 1 Staff to 8 Camper ratio.
Program Hours & Fees
Early Release Day
Member $45 Public $65
J Rock Policies
- A minimum of 10 participants (a minimum of 3 days prior to event date ) are needed to run each day of J Rock
- No refunds are given after registration has been processed
- Credits are at the discretion of JCC Rockland and are subject to an administrative fee, such credits if awarded must be used towards another J Rock program within the same school year.
- Permission slips and trip waivers MUST be signed before or at drop-off the day of the trip. Any camper without such documents signed will not be permitted to participate in the trip and the fees will not be refunded.
- Registration within 48 hours of event date is subject to a $10 late registration fee and any and all discounts, specials and coupon will not be accepted at this time. Acceptance is based on program availability.
- Late pick up (after 6:30) will be charged at a rate of $35 for every 15 minutes or part thereof per child. These fees MUST be paid at time of pick up or will be charged to your payment method on file the next business day.
- Payment for the program is due at time of registration
- Participant’s JCC account must be in good standing at time of registration and remain that way throughout the program
- I understand that program registration implies permission to use photos taken during the program for publicity purposes and an understanding that no compensation will be provided for such use of these photos.
- I understand that JCC Rockland reserves the right to remove or suspend a child from the program for just cause and that fees will not be refunded.
- J Rock Jr includes snacks and lunche no outside food is permitted. If your child has a dietary restriction please discuss this with us before registration.