All Day at the J
Limited Space Available!
All day at the J highlights
- Social distancing within classrooms and public spaces.
- Daily, mandatory health checks including temperature, symptom and exposure screening.
- Classrooms, surfaces, bathrooms and hallways are sanitized throughout the day and nightly.
- Small groups of children each day with dedicated staff.
- Children are responsible for their own remote learning equipment and materials.
- Hot lunch and snacks provided.
All day at the J Hours
(Based on your child’s remote learning day. 5 days of week available.)
Frequently Asked Questions
- How will All Day at the J groups be assigned?
All children will be placed into groups within their grade/age range.
- Who will be the remote learning support for my child?
All Day at the J staff will assist with daily virtual learning assignments, manage children’s virtual school schedules, keep children on task and engaged, ensure all work is completed on time, provide educational assistance and facilitate a variety of activities including but not limited to arts and crafts, gym and outdoor play, nature activities, cooking, and other playful child activities.
- What kind of technology is needed for the remote learning in the program?
Each participant is required to bring their own remote device with a headset and password list for the applications and websites needed for their distance learning days.
- Does my child need to wear a mask for the program?
Staff will be mandated to wear masks at all times around the children. Masks will be required for children based on the NYS regulations.
- Have you upgraded your filtration system at the JCC?
Public health agencies and regional governments around the U.S. and world are pushing all large indoor spaces to upgrade their filtration used in their heating and air-conditioning systems as of way to combat the spread of the Coronavirus. The JCC have upgraded our filters to MERV-13, based on recommendation from the CDE and guidance from the American Society of Heating.