JCC Rockland is seeking part-time evening and weekend certified personal trainers to join our team of fitness professionals. We have opportunities to work with a wide range of clients including seniors, teens, special needs populations, and other special populations. Trainers will need a professional attitude and a keen understanding of customer service. We offer competitive pay and incentives for training volume.
- Ability to design individual and group exercise programs tailored to the needs and attainable goals of specific clients.
- Execute individual fitness programs designed in a safe and effective way.
- Desire to help clients reach their health and fitness goals through appropriate cardiovascular, flexibility and resistance exercise.
- Proactively assist members with fitness equipment; train members in correct use of fitness equipment; correct members on use of fitness equipment as necessary.
- Represent the agency and provide the highest quality of customer service to the individuals and groups with whom he/she come into contact.
- Team player
Qualified candidates must possess all of the following:
- Current nationally accredited personal training certification (e.g. AFFA, ACE, ACSM, NATA, NASM, AAAI/ISMA)
- Specialization certifications preferred
- Certified in CPR/AED & First Aid
Fitness and Wellness Manager
845.362.4400 ext 104