Private Swim Lessons
Youth, teens and adults
- 30 minutes private or semi-private swim lesson with certified swim instructor
- Learn to swim and water safety
- Improve swim skills
- Build self-esteem while learning new skills
- Instruction based on Red Cross swim standards
- Learn stroke mechanics, and techniques related to swim level
- Instruction through games, songs and challenges to enhance the learning process
Single Trial Lesson: $45
3 Pack: $120
6 Pack $210
8 Pack: $240
Single Trial Lesson: N/A
3 Pack: $105
6 Pack $180
8 Pack: $200
Flexible schedule 1- 3 times a week
Sunday 9-11am & 2-4pm
Available- June 27- Aug 18
If signing up for Semi-Private please have all members of your couple or trio contact the office at the same time or within two business days of each other. Semi-private lessons will not be sold to an individual without a guarantee of a second or third participant.
If interested in semi-private but do not have others to join we can put you on the list and once we get someone or two that match we can set up lessons.
Those not potty trained must wear a swim diaper under their swim suit.
Once registered our Aquatics Director will contact you to schedule day/time and instructor.
For more information or registration for these programs please contact Melinda Goldberg at 845.362.4400 x165 or email firstname.lastname@example.org